Thursday, August 01, 2019

intelligence to maths to TV

teacher asked "in a box there are 5 apples 4 oranges and 1 carrot. how many fruits are there in all?"

student 1: 10
student 2: 10

student n: 10

Smeru: 9 because carrot is. not a fruit
teacher: wow smera you are so intelligent

at home:

Smera: Amma I'm so intelligent in math... you know why....?

Amma: why... who said that?

Smera: mam asked me this question... and I'm the only one who answered right...thats why... now you tell me the answer...?

Amma: 10

Smera: tho.. you are not intelligent at all...
akka do you know the answer?

Akka: but smera in the question... carrot is not a fruit...

Smera spontaneously: ya you are right... you too are intelligent....🙄

amma: how did you realize that a carrot (vegetable) is included and you have to not count it...?

Smera: I watched the same thing in Peppa Pig... once rebekka rabbit also does the same mistake of counting a vegetable when asked for fruits.... so i knew the clue....
And you scold me for watching the TV... I should actually watch more to become intelligent....

Amma: 😲🤤😒😞

No comments: